Titan LP1200 Single Skin Low Profile Oil Tank
The 1200 Litre Kingspan Titan single skin oil tank was specifically designed to suit domestic applications where bunding is not a legal requirement.
They come as a tank only, but can be supplied with a Watchman Sonic Oil Monitor which helps reduce the possibility of running out of oil and fitting kit.
- 1″ bottom outlet as standard
- Lid with 2″ Vent Cap
- Fuel Type: Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BSEN2869 and BSEN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BSEN14214
Watchman Sonic Tank Pack containing a WatchmanSonic Transmitter, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
Benefits of this oil tank
- Monitors the level of oil with a remote oil level monitoring device for complete control over your heating bills.
- 2 years guarantee (one year on components)
- Low maintenance – no rust, no painting.
- Flexibility of Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and manufactured to ISO standards for your complete peace of mind.
*One year guarantee on equipment
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of delivery to addresses in England, Scotland and Wales only. Delivery to offshore addresses, Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland including postcodes may be available, please contact us with your postcode for a price.
This is subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle.
Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
This tank is usually exstock for next day delivery if needed – please contact us prior to 12pm with your postcode for a price.