The 1000 Litre Kingspan Titan EcoSafe oil tank comes supplied as standard with a Watchman Alarm oil level monitor which helps prevent oil theft and reduces the possibility of running out of oil.
- Integrally Bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard – regulatory requirement.
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard.
- 100% End of Life recyclable.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Bund drain off point to remove any liquid contained in the bund.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment)
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance no rust, no painting required.
- Remote oil level monitor fitted as standard reduces the possibility of running out of fuel for complete control over your heating bills.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards.
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked.
*One year guarantee on equipment
Unsuitable for the storage of fuel for supply to vehicles and/or plant equipment via gravity fed fuel delivery systems incorporating a flexible hose and trigger nozzle.
Please note that all Bunded Oil Tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person e.g. an OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with supplied instructions and statutory requirements. To find your local OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Technician, please click here
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of delivery to addresses in England, Scotland and Wales only. Delivery offshore addresses, Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland including postcodes may be available, please contact us with your postcode for a price. This is subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for the arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle.
Delivery is usually within a week and a free tail lift offload is usually available on this item. Please ring our helpful staff for more information on 01772 338892.